Newbie setup issues - Hylafax 6.0.6.tar.gz on Fedora 17

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 14:41:03 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 30 October 2012 12:02:51 Patrick Lists wrote:
> On 10/30/2012 12:06 PM, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > Can anyone suggest what I need to do to get it to run on startup please.
>
> Have you checked the systemctl manpage? Is it maybe something like this:
>
> # systemctl enable faxgetty-ttyS0.service
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

I had done this Patrick but it didn't work. However, I did eventually trace it
down to a typing error in the config file.

BTW. Is the hylafgax-users list still going. I did try there first but after
subscribing and posting nothing has come through. Checking the archives
doesn't seem to have anything in for this year.
--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager