claws-mail 3.8.1 bug

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:19:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 06:45:16 -0600, Peter Reed wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 14:39:14 +0200
> Maurizio Marini wrote:
>
> > Fedora 17 x86_64
> > to reproduce the bug:
> >
> > 1. compose
> > 2. click on from combo box to select another identity
> > u can select or not something
> > 3. the body now is readonly
> > you can't write in anything
> >
> > it's only me to have it or others does  ?
> > in this case i can file a bug
> > 10x
> >
> > -m
>
> I can confirm this.

I can't. It's a feature I use regularly.

How long did you wait before deciding that the message text stays readonly?
Did you try to switch to different IMAP accounts?
Can you start Claws Mail in a terminal (possibly with --debug option) to
try whether it prints any warning/error?

--
Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.5.3-1.fc17.x86_64
loadavg: 0.05 0.04 0.05