Thanks Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> for your nice guidance ?

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:13:30 UTC 2012

Respected Sir,

First of all i have posted this topic on this list because i want to gain
some knowledge on this topic , secondly i expected some help on this topic,
because of this problem in our university nobody is even ready to give a
try to Linux system. i just want to give them a reason to not to ignore
Linux & i'm getting bored of listening same stories what windows can do &
Linux can't do , again & again.

Just for reference if you want to see Facebook market in india you can go :
businesstoday.intoday.in/story/facebook-user-count-at-955-mn-84-per-cent-jump-in-india/1/186943.html

And just for knowledge isn't the basic (or what we can say motto?) of
internet is to provide Interconnection for Free or freedom to use
intercommunication. Same as open source's freedom.
Wisdom to Information is called knowledge. & I just want that knowledge.
And if somebody blocks us to do something it just makes us more curious to
do that. So, nothing can stop me getting knowledge.

And i'm not so dumb that i will compromise security of my university plus i
trust my mentors (network admins) they are skilled enough to secure our
networks.

If you are trying to threaten me. T give you assurance that it has no
effect on me. I'm a seeker of knowledge & lover of freedom. So if you think
you can stop me give it your best & Best of Luck from me. And a free advice
from me "where polite guidance can work, threatening can have reverse
effects on same place". So try to be polite & nice & never give advice to
others when you are pissed on somebody else.

I wonder what kind of a developer you are( also those whom you consider
with you while using 'WE') who don't the or don't respect the value of
knowledge & freedom.

Respectfully thanks again !

Regards
Navdeep Singh

Please if you want see a nice & positive answer see this reply.

Message: 2