Fwd: Re: libreoffice-writer-3.5.6.2-2 prints header line

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 20:32:46 UTC 2012

On 09/04/2012 09:29 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 09/05/2012 08:57 AM, Jim wrote:
>> A dotted line across the top of page.
> Does it show up in the "Print Preview"?

I finally got over to my brothers house to take a look at the computer.

If you create a document as such , at header

                                                         Bob Doe
                                 bobdoe at comcast.net   123-4567  Bob Doe

It puts ---- line under the email, Ph#, Name  if you SaveAS as bob.doc .

If you SaveAs a bob.odf file it won't insert the ----- line

If you SaveAs the bob.odf file as a bob.doc file the line is still not
inserted.

So the problem is with SaveAs a  .doc file.

I did the same on a separate F17 COMPUTER and DID NOT have any problems
with SaveAs on a bob.doc file.