claws-mail 3.8.1 bug

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:31:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:31:35 -0600, Peter Reed wrote:

> Once you switch identities, the mail service you are going to send
> the mail from, you are no longer able to compose the mail.  Don't use
> imap only pop. Also as aside if you change identities in one mail
> compose window all subsequent windows will also be readonly. It stays
> this way indefinitely.

As pointed out, I cannot reproduce anything like that.
To be more specific, not even with multiple open compose windows,
I can reproduce it. All windows here stay active/editable.

Do you run normal GNOME Shell or a different environment?
Perhaps you could describe the "steps to reproduce" more
accurately?

--
Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.5.3-1.fc17.x86_64
loadavg: 0.07 0.21 0.30