sylpheed updates on Fedora

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Sep 6 04:00:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have been wondering about the lack of updates for sylpheed on Fedora.
Neither the stable 3.2 nor the new develomental 3.3.1 has been provided:
I looked up Bugzilla requests but they seem not to have been fulfilled.
Is sylpheed on the road to becoming an orphan in Fefora?

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional