CUPS "Unable to add document to print job"

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Thu Sep 6 23:19:09 UTC 2012

Dale Dellutri wrote:

> I assume you've read and considered all the info on this web page:
>   http://www.openprinting.org/printer/Samsung/Samsung-CLP-325w

I had read that document, and had not seen anything in it that helped me.
What exactly do you find in it that might help?

One odd feature of the document is that it states
"User-contributed Printer Entry
This printer entry was contributed by a user
but was not yet verified or proofread by the site administrators.
Therefore it is not included in the Foomatic packages."
What is odd is that I could not find this printer entry anywhere.

Also it says "Discussion forum
Look for help in our forum for printers from Samsung."
but when you go to the URL provided,
<http://forums.openprinting.org/list.php?31>,
one is told that "This site is down for maintenance."

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net