Failure to acquire IP over DHCP

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 8 21:46:04 UTC 2012

On 2012/09/08 13:53, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

>> Ok.....so I know this is going to sound stupid, but I'm currently
>> unavailable to do a "search"....what....exactly IS CERN?....a
>> school?.....a military outfit?....some kind of society?....just
>> curious...
>>

>> EGO II
>
> I'll bet that Google will spill the beans on CERN, but you have to ask.
>
> A word of advice: Don't ever think about screwing with CERN. They don't
> send black helicopters, they send black holes.
>
> --cmg

"but I'm currently unavailable to do a "search""

Joe and Carroll, he said he was not in a position to perform a search.
So I shall show the courtesy to provide him with at least the most basic
knowledge quoting Wikipiddle.

"The European Organization for Nuclear Research (French: Organisation
européenne pour la recherche nucléaire), known as CERN or Cern is an
international organization whose purpose is to operate the world's
largest particle physics laboratory. Established in 1954, the organization
is based in the northwest suburbs of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border,
(46°14′3″N 6°3′19″E) and has 20 European member states."

{^_^}