Linux uncrackable...?

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:26:49 UTC 2012

On 09/09/2012 02:54 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 09/08/2012 05:19 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
>> I refuse to install anything that's going to "charge" me for their
>> product....(call it a glitch in my mental processes, but if I'm going to
>> use "Free Open Source Software" then it should be "free"...no?)
>
> No.  "Free" describes your liberty to use, modify, and share the
> software.  I am quite happy to pay for Free Software, and do so when
> appropriate.  When I don't exchange currency for software, I try to
> provide something else of value in return: bug fixes, improvements,
> support to other users, etc.

Well then I think I will have to find the "Donate" links for some of my
favorite "free" software and get to work contributing! Also and I know
this is off track and off topic, but I FINALLY got my ClamAV working and
running smoothly! Thanks to all who "contributed" to making this
possible! LoL!

EGO II