Post install customization

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Sep 10 12:30:23 UTC 2012

On 09/10/2012 07:53 PM, Sophie Sperner wrote:
> 'm not going to create new accounts and migrate configuration. I need to fix the problem from within my single account.
>
> The only thing I need is to find the appropriate file to hide the "Online Accounts" user menu item.
>
> If someone know, please tell me.

I think you mis-read what Tim is suggesting.  He isn't suggesting any sort of migration....

What he has said is the configuration files under ~/ are created when you first login as a new user.  Removing a package won't delete information under that.

So....create a new user....see how that differs from your file (assuming the behavior is as you want it)...change your file....delete the new user.