Japanese fonts for romaji input

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Sep 11 01:17:10 UTC 2012

On 09/11/2012 08:32 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> What fonts have you tried?

I don't use Japanese all that much....  I'm checking with some of my friends to see if they know of any good rpm's to download and install.

However, I found this page....

http://www.geocities.jp/ep3797/japanese_fonts.html

I followed the instructions for Puchi Kuma, downloaded the zip file and installed the ttf using fonts management under KDE....and it worked fine.  Cute font.  :-)