Knode sync

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sat Sep 15 13:06:17 UTC 2012

Tim wrote:

>> Is there any way of synchronising Knode clients on different laptops,
>> so that the same posts are marked as read on different machines?
>> At present I keep a copy of ~/.kde/share/apps/knode/ on a server,

> One approach:  Run knode on the server, access it over SSH.
>
> Simple, brute force, effective.

Thanks for your response.

But when I run knode on my server through ssh I get the error
[tim at rose ~]$ ssh grover knode
<unknown program name>(26507)/: Cannot find the D-Bus session server
However, if I just run "ssh grover"
and then run knode on grover, all works fine.

Am I meant to register knode in akonadi, or take some other action?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net