Byobu

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:01:19 UTC 2012

Hi, all.

After the last kernel upgrade (=> 3.5.3-1) notifications in Byobu ceased
to work (amongst other things: an existing kvm machine no longer works
as Nautilus keeps crashing when it's launched so I had to re-install that).

I've tried reverting back to 5.17 with no luck (both via Yum & compiling
it myself), newt-python which is what Byobu uses for notifications, is
all present & correct & I can't find anyone in the same position as
myself on Google.

Has anybody on the list seen this anomaly?

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 6.3, Debian Squeeze, Fedora Beefy, OS X Snow Leopard, Ubuntu Precise