Firefox tabs position -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Mon Sep 17 15:34:43 UTC 2012

On 09/17/2012 11:31 AM, Ed Greshko types:
> I don't really care...since I don't use firefox....:-)
>
> But, if you go toabout:config  and toggle the preference "browser.tabs.onTop" does it provide you with the behavior you seek?

    Yes, I asked to soon! Google provided:

            How do I put tabs back on bottom like they used to be?

         1.

            In the Location bar, type *about:config* and press Enter.

              * The about:config /"This might void your warranty!"/
                warning page may appear. Click I'll be careful, I
                promise!, to continue to the about:config page.
         2. In the *Search* field box at the top, type
            *browser.tabs.onTop*.
         3. Double-click the browser.tabs.onTop preference to set its
            value to false.

    --
    http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

    box9