Software Removal....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 04:37:17 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I'm running F-17 on a 32 Bit System with 3GB RAM, and an Intel 2935
Proc. My problem is: I'm trying to remove some apps that are installed,
namely ones that don't even function....some title are: "Tetravex" -
Some sort of mutated Sudoku game, "Nibbles" some form of worm game and a
few others. I have tried going to the "Add / Remove Software" module but
it doesn't even find these games. So how can I get rid of them without
having to do a total reinstall? I tried having yum do it, but when I
type the names of the games in yum it states there's nothing to remove
or uninstall because it fins nothing!

Cheers!

EGO II