Connect to nfs from iPad -

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Wed Sep 19 16:55:01 UTC 2012

On 09/19/2012 04:03 AM, Emilio Lopez uttered this comment:
>> Does anyone have any experience connecting to an nfs4 server from an
>>   iPad/
>
> What about using ssh or ftp as server, and find any ios client that
> support ssh or ftp?

I believe the browser (Safari) on the iPad will do "ftp://"-style
URLs. I believe there's also Chrome for iPad which will do ftp:// for
certain.

There are some ssh/sftp and plain-old FTP clients available for the
iPad as well, but I don't know if any are free.