Travelling Linux.....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:42:55 UTC 2012

Hello all, I am in need of some advice. I have received a tablet for my
birthday (Acer Iconia Tablet A200-XE) My question is, is there a way to
install Fedora on the tablet? I know I have a USB port on it and that I
can put Fedora on the USB stick as an install file, but how do I get the
TABLET to read info from the usb stick FIRST and then install Fedora on
it? It's not like a PC or laptop where you can alter this info in it's
BIOS....at least not that I can tell, but I want to try and get Linux on
there (and yes, I KNOW that Android is a form of Linux!) I just want to
see if it's possible and how it would run, also does Fedora have the
necessary "tools" to work with a touch-screen environment?.....just
curious and thanks!!

EGO II