KDE does not start

Waldemar Villamayor-Venialbo wvenialbo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:52:23 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am using Fedora 17 KDE (specifically the computing science spin), I
have been running it for a while and never have major problems ;)
until this morning, since when KDE refuses to start. The system boots
normally to the login screen, I provides my username and password and
it seem that KDE will start, but the scren blink and return to the
login screen.

However, I get logged without any problem via console
(<CTRL><ALT><F2>) and have full access to the system. Does any one
know about this bug and how to solve it? Anything to cleanup from some
script file?

Any help would be apreciated.

Waldemar