How to rescue your partitions after upgrade to Fedora 18 Alpha eats them

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Sep 24 23:55:20 UTC 2012

On 09/24/2012 04:44 PM, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:09:11 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan
> <pocallaghan at gmail.com>  wrote:

>> >This should be posted to the Fedora test list, not here. F18 is not a
>> >released system.
> Sorry, won't happen again.

Please don't think you've offended us, Kuba, or that we want you to go
away and stay there.  It's just that in this case, you asked a question
that we're really not qualified to answer, so Patrick pointed you in the
right direction.

And, there's no reason to sign off of the list if you haven't already
done so.  It won't be too long before F18 has its coming out party,
making it very appropriate for this list.