Shutdown crashes in FC16

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Sep 25 15:42:05 UTC 2012

Just a pointer to a solution if it helps anyone, if you have a system which
isn't shutting down properly and cites a missing library, bug 890120 has useful
information. I post only because the obvious bug searches return more matches
than you might want to read, and fewer answers to the issue I had.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
   We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have