f18...

Marc Blanc arsace at orange.fr
Mon Apr 1 16:33:10 UTC 2013

Le Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:33:50 +0200,
Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com> a écrit :

>Have you tried starting your browsers in safe-mode and see if some
>add-on is to blame?  Do you have a proxy setup?  Maybe that is behaving
>badly?  Do text mode browsers w3m, lynx, and elinks work?

Yes, nothing works for download (elinks and lynx), and now yum works badly !

>You do not provide much information about what you tried and how did it
>fail.  Some more details should help others on the list diagnose the
>problem.

I don't have any error messages. I can't to download nothing, only sometimes
with yum. Actually i have reinstalled f17, same problem. To upgrade to f18
yum stop at midterm like :

kde-filesystem-4-42.fc17.x86_6 FAILED Timeout on
http://ftp.klid.dk/ftp/fedora/linux/updates/17/x86_64/kde-filesystem-4-42.fc17.x86_64.rpm:
(28, '')
http://ftp.klid.dk/ftp/fedora/linux/updates/17/x86_64/kde-filesystem-4-42.fc17.x86_64.rpm:
[Errno 12] Timeout on
http://ftp.klid.dk/ftp/fedora/linux/updates/17/x86_64/kde-filesystem-4-42.fc17.x86_64.rpm:
(28, '')

I can't to access to the web pages except sites like google...

Tomorrow, i change my modem to check it. Should i return on Windows... ? :)

--
M.B