Can't Load Fedora 15

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Apr 1 18:25:35 UTC 2013

Am 01.04.2013 20:03, schrieb Bill Davidsen:
> Junk wrote:
>> On 03/30/2013 09:07 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
>
>> Hi Richard, you appear to be replying to Reindl, While occasionally informative
>> he is predisposed to be aggressive in his responses, I find it easier to filter
>> out his mails and limit my replys to other posters.
>>
> He is knowledgeable, but lacks both tolerance and tact. He reminds me of me when I was younger. I have improved the
> tact a little, I try to say "Let me clarify that for you" instead of "You are too stupid to understand this."
>
> Note "try."

and i went the opposite way

why?

because all this machines configured from people which should never
touch a configuration attached to the internet are wasting my lifetime
in my daily jobs as developer / sysadmin and security officer and the
minimum someone has to do is READ basic documentations or hire someone
with the needed konwledge BEFORE put his spam/attack amplifier on the
network