How do you keep contacts in Fedora/KDE?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Tue Apr 2 18:31:11 UTC 2013

On Monday, April 01, 2013 02:59:43 PM Timothy Murphy wrote:
> As a matter of interest, how do those of you running Fedora/KDE
> keep your contacts?

I keep my contacts in 389 DS (LDAP), with EGroupware as a frontend.  I access
them in KDE via Akonadi's "DAV Groupware Resource" which has an option for
EGroupware.

This way, I can get them via LDAP, GroupDAV, and sync with Android using
CardDAV-sync (http://www.dmfs.org/carddav/), which is available in the Play
Store.

> But what do people running Fedora/KDE usually do?

I have the feeling of late that I am often doing things that "people running
Fedora/KDE" aren't usually doing, so I'm disqualifying myself from commenting
on this. ;)

-A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E