Avoiding LVM -

davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com
Tue Apr 2 18:47:52 UTC 2013

Sorry for the top post. I use F17 without LVM.
My HD is fdisked as follows

/boot 500 MB
/  10 GB
/home 300 GB
/swap 3 GB

I do not like LVM since it came out.

If you install a lot of programmes, you might want to use 15 or 20 GB for /.

Hth dave
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Mobilicity