Wusb600N and Fedora

Mark Haney sullafelix at ymail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:34:36 UTC 2013

My old Linksys PCI card blew a gasket a couple weeks ago and I picked up a Linksys WUSB600N USB card for one of my desktops since no one near me sells PCI cards. (I live in Western NC) In Win7 it works fine but in Fedora it doesn't. I've googled everything I can find on getting it working and only get bits from Ubuntu.

Does anyone in the Fedora community have this card working? Or tips on how to make it work? I'm just about to pull it and spend more cash on a PCI card if I can't get this working soon. Help!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android