Meta-discussions and the role of the Fedora Community

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 4 20:27:05 UTC 2013

Am 04.04.2013 22:22, schrieb Reindl Harald:
>> Oh!  Really?  I didn't realize it.  What thread you say he hijacked?  I can't see it...
>
> no one
>
> POC is trolling sometimes and even the thread starter began
> to believe he did a mistake while verybody with a useable
> mail-client can see that the new subject has it's own thread

ok - now i have to say sorry to POC in this case

"Meta-discussions and the role of the Fedora Community" starts in the
middle of "auditd is afiled how to enable" and looked only like a own
thread caused by the search filter

and the critism belongs now TO YOU for a useless reply to a post
from 2013-03-29 nearly a week later and warm it up again