FedUp

Gary Artim gartim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:56:44 UTC 2013

I upgraded 11 desktop and 5 servers and the biggest problem I had was one
of the servers did not do the switch properly to fc18 and had to jump
through hoops, to big to explain, but got it installed. Another did not
switch kernels and had to yum indstall it  All but one where single o/s
machine, one was lib-virt kvm image and it upgraded fine.

http://italy-2013.blogspot.com