Online backup providers

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:16:53 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Joseph L. Casale
<jcasale at activenetwerx.com>wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with jungledisk?
> They offer a Linux client and have pretty cheap rates for large volumes of
> data. We are
> retiring a private colocated backup and hoping to migrate to a commercial
> online solution.

I haven't looked at jungledisk, but I use SpiderOak for home use. You get
1-2GB free which is all I need for critical stuff. The linux client works
well and is provided in RPM format w/ repo I believe. Their data rates may
not be competitive though.

Richard