FedUp

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:54:27 UTC 2013

On 04/09/2013 05:39 AM, Thomas Dineen wrote:

> What brand of VM???

KVM running on Fedora 17 64-bit on a Lenovo ThinkCentre. I also used KVM
on a Poweredge 860 running CentOS 6.4 64-bit but its graphics card
couldn't handle the latest Gnome (the same thing happened on OpenSUSE 12.3).

Works fine on a minimal/server though on the Dell.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,