presto

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Tue Apr 9 19:22:04 UTC 2013

Excellent points!

May I add that sometimes the updates don't work via the drpms and the real ones have to get downloaded again in order to correctly install.  There is always a trade off, but how does yum interpret that the drpms did not succeed and have to install the big* rpms* instead of the delta ones?

I see this happen on occasions but I don't question it, I just let it slide, but since we are on this topic.  I think it is good to know.

Best Regards,

Antonio