Dracut on reboot

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Apr 9 22:50:22 UTC 2013

On 04/09/2013 02:51 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> Is it not possible to read passed swearing to the real issues? If
> someone uses vulgar language, and meaning to, just ignore it and raffle
> the good that is in the message?

I do, for the most part, especially if I know that the poster's native
language isn't English.  I also do my best to ignore the accidental
gibberish caused by using the wrong words, preferring to translate them
into what the writer probably meant.  Of course, when the poster's name
suggests that they grew up using English, I tend to channel the spirit
of Professor Henry Higgins.