Off Topic - Block iCloud -

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 10 07:20:50 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 09 April 2013, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
sent:
> Can anyone tell me how to block Apple iCloud in my router? I've tried
> filtering icloud.com as mentioned in Google but it still downloads at
> about 3GB per hour, a rate that would use up my month's allocation in
> about 8 hours! There seems to be a dearth of information on Google on
> the subject although it is a recognized problem.

Apart from the obvious of reconfiguring the devices, and presenting the
ISP bill to the appropriate family member, can things be configured at
the cloud end of the equation?  (Quotas, turn off functions, close the
account, etc.)

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.4-102.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Sun Mar 24 13:09:09 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.

My apologies for not including a virus with this message, but I don't
use Windows.