Off Topic - Block iCloud -

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Apr 10 12:18:23 UTC 2013

Am 10.04.2013 14:00, schrieb poma:
> On 10.04.2013 13:56, Heinz Diehl wrote:
>> On 10.04.2013, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>>
>>> I had not seen that page but scanning through it the most likely candidate
>>> is port 443 which I had seen elsewhere. However I see no simple way of
>>> closing that port in DD-WRT.
>>
>> As afar as I know, DD-WRT uses iptables. So you can insert a line
>> there.
>
> "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." :)

and why do you think this joke does match here?
in this case all is a nail and you need a hammer

did you know that usually the complete NAT/forwarding/routing
is done with iptables because it was made for this? the complete
routing and vpn-gateways between network-locations in 4 small
offices is done with iptables only here and DD-WRT does nothing
else