Off Topic - Block iCloud -

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:11:44 UTC 2013

On 10.04.2013 21:13, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> DD-WRT should work! I am going to try a Cisco router with the "tomato"
> version of DD-WRT, pomodoro, that should meet with your approval? :-)
> It usually does a few things I can't do with this one. I just have
> trouble finding my way through it's menus, I am more familiar with the
> one I'm using. I haven't been able to devote enough time to this effort
> today, too many interruptions.

I just finished the testing. :)
I have to correct myself - Access Restrictions/WAN Access *do* work!
Sorry for the false alarm.
Also tested via cli - working too. :)
If I correctly interpret the iptables on the router, all ports defined -
both destination and source become blocked.
So, you do not have to bother with scripts and crond.
I am pretty confident that you will succeed, especially because now you
know what to do.
Tomato is also BusyBox based, and if it's usable why not.

poma