f18 moodle setup

Virágh János viragh at inf.u-szeged.hu
Thu Apr 11 08:45:25 UTC 2013

On 04/10/2013 10:35 AM, Remi Collet wrote:
>> /var/www/moodle(/.*)?
>> gen_context(system_u:object_r:httpd_sys_rw_content_t,s0)
>
>Why this ?
>Does we really need to allow apache to "write" the moodle web pages ?

Yes, we do - during the *configuration* of moodle

either using the web route, which is broken  in F18 :(

or running some php configuration scripts from the command line as the apache
user. This is the recommended way according to the official moodle docs.

BUT which scripts in which sequence? - that was my original question.