ZDNet Recommends Linux

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:03:12 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Temlakos <temlakos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Everyone:
>
> This might seem a little beyond scope to most of you, but:
>
> Windows XP is approaching its own EOL.
>
> Steven J. Vaughn-Nichols released this article

Personally I don't give a rat's ass about what Microsoft-infiltrated
ZiffGatesNet (ZDNet) recommends or stops recommending, even if by pure
chance one article happens to slightly match my interests

I recommend you change your reading habits...
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell