Fedora vs RHEL

Mike Dwiggins mike at azdwiggins.com
Fri Apr 12 10:09:57 UTC 2013

On 4/12/2013 3:01 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> On 2013-04-12 12:58, Mike Dwiggins wrote:
>> Does there exist anywhere a list or comparison about which Releases of
>> Fedora correspond to what Releases of RHEL?
>
> I would not directly compare those, as they are so much far in term of
> bundled versions.
>
> My suggestion is to compare CentOS and RHEL.

My problem is that I am trying to sell my Boss on Fedora!  He refuses to
let us use CentOS or to pay for RHEL ( Yes cheapskate). But if I can
show some comparison to RHEL I can sell him on Fedora.

My whole shop run home servers and we all use Fedora.  We just need
something from somewhere to convince him!

Thanks
Mike D