ZDNet Recommends Linux

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 14:22:32 UTC 2013

On Friday 12 April 2013 15:06:07 Tim wrote:
> Failing that, if there's an option to not include any of the prior
> message in the reply, that's better than mass top quoting.
>
> --

I've just had a look on my Blackberry and it does have the option to "delete
original text". You could combine that with copy/paste to reply with in-line
comments but it would be a pain.

I can't access my kmail based emails via my android phone and really don't
want to do it through GMail which isn't much fun either so I can't use my
phone or tablet so it's back to using my trusty laptop for list posts.

I agree that bottom or in-line posting is still the best and most logical way
but I also agree that most non-techy, business types prefer top posting. I
think it's either too much effort or too complicated to scroll down and
decipher replies mixed in OP's

--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager