Disability relief

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Apr 13 16:41:17 UTC 2013

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:56:03 -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:

> On 04/11/2013 04:42 PM, Beartooth wrote:

>> 	If it's no too much trouble, is there also a way I can make the
>> yellow arrow bigger?

>       I sent you this link a week ago.
>
>       http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Big+Arrow?content=155650

	So you did, and I thanked you; twice, in fact; but apparently the
Diagonal Screen of Death (DSoD) hit me both times before I hit send. I
don't see either of those posts here either, alas!

	I did download several items from the mouse themes page, and have
been scratching my head since. I do know to untar tarballs with -xvzf,
but there appears to be some recondite principle, which I never did get
my head around, having to do with where the tarball should be when it's
untarred.

	Meanwhile, among other distractions, I've been pursuing the
aforesaid DSoD under another thread on this list. I'm not senile yet,
afaict, and I haven't forgotten but just been much distracted -- and just
having the bullseye trick and the yellow color are helping a lot.

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.