OT: Linode doubling RAM

Darrell Duane drupal at duane.com
Wed Apr 17 21:09:59 UTC 2013

Thanks for putting this here.  I'm bummed because I didn't know about this
until I happened to come across the blog post.  I checked with Linode and
asked them if there was a way to send e-mail notifications out about
such enhancements  and they said no, but that one could set up RSS to do
this.  I went to https://ifttt.com/ and set up a rule that now e-mails me
every time Linode has new news posted on their blog.