firewalld files

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Apr 19 20:24:10 UTC 2013

I have just built my first F18 box, and of course it is 'special'; it is
a Pogoplug running the armv5 distro.  I have already had a couple issues
with this, and the fedora-arm list told me that these are general fedora
issues, so take it to the general fedora list. So to start:

What are the firewalld files?  I have found one, so far, under
/etc/sysconfig.  I need to figure out if one failure was I did something
wrong with the firewall-cmd line command.

thanks