Fedora vs CentOS -- php/apache and Drupal 7

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Apr 19 21:07:28 UTC 2013

Am 19.04.2013 22:52, schrieb g:
> On 04/16/2013 10:10 PM, Roger wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> so drop centos and run fedora and/or scientific linux. you may well
>>> find that scientific linux is very close to current fedora, with the
>>> exception of some new !whiz! !bang! software.
>>>
>>> </snip>
>> This is just about where I am at now.
>> CentOs is getting too hard to contend with and I believe I'll have to
>> devote a day to installing everything.
>
> i agree with you 100%.
>
> tho there are others who mistakenly believe that centos is the 'new god'
> of linux. bfs!

stop your trolling

nobody here believes in any god in case of IT
hence i do not use CentOS regulary
only for two appliances, OpenVAS and VMware-Recovery
why? because they both need a non-moving target

and that is the difference between believe and facts
you have to choose the right platform for whatever project
there is no OS or distribution to "fit them all"

after your unproven lies about CentOS in another thread
you should stop trolling now