Fedora vs CentOS -- php/apache and Drupal 7

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Sat Apr 20 00:11:43 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-04-19 at 16:29 -0500, g wrote:
> On 04/19/2013 04:18 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> <>
>
> unless you are the moderator for this list, stop trying acting like one.
>
> reply with what ever you like, because i will not see any more of your post.
>
> so again, KAFBA.
>
> --
Sorry, but this reaction is uncalled for. Reindl may sometimes appear
rude (I often feel so too), but in this thread he has been providing
accurate information. You have been making unfounded statements.
Different people can have different needs and therefore prefer different
distros. I have been using Centos on my server now for years and it has
been rock stable. You prefer Scientific linux, fine. I however have to
agree with Reindl that you have been spreading only FUD where it comes
to Centos.