firewalld files

staticsafe me at staticsafe.ca
Sat Apr 20 02:47:53 UTC 2013

On 4/19/2013 16:24, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I have just built my first F18 box, and of course it is 'special'; it is
> a Pogoplug running the armv5 distro.  I have already had a couple issues
> with this, and the fedora-arm list told me that these are general fedora
> issues, so take it to the general fedora list. So to start:
>
> What are the firewalld files?  I have found one, so far, under
> /etc/sysconfig.  I need to figure out if one failure was I did something
> wrong with the firewall-cmd line command.
>
> thanks

According to the wiki page [0] on it, there are two places for the
firewalld config to reside.

- Default/Fallback configuration in /usr/lib/firewalld
- System configuration settings in /etc/firewalld

[0] -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD#Default.2FFallback_configuration_in_.2Fusr.2Flib.2Ffirewalld

--
staticsafe