Display Problem?

Mike Dwiggins mike at azdwiggins.com
Sat Apr 20 10:36:14 UTC 2013

After using Fedora for years mostly through the Gnome Desktop
environment, I decided to run up F18 x86_64 on my test bed as a Web
Server.  This is all command line but, no problem.

I got all parts of the LAMP environment installed and running to include
my preferred ftp server and was ready to start a WordPress environment,
that means a browser.  No problem Firefox installed so start Firefox.

"Error: No Display Specified"

I am not sure where to look for a correction for that or even if I am
asking in the right place.  Is this a Fedora fix or should I be begging
for enlightenment over in the Mozilla neighborhood.

Well, I needed to get better at command line anyway!

Thanks

Mike D.