I've stopped receiving mail from fedora users

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 04:37:14 UTC 2013

On 4/21/2013 12:09 AM, Sherman Grunewagon wrote:
> .On Sat Apr 20 at 15:27:11 UTC David Boles wrote:

>>> Thanks.  I checked it and it is set to "enabled", so that's not it.  I guess
>>> I got your e-mail because you kindly sent it to me and copied the
>>> list.  I'm still not getting anything from the list directly.
>>>
>>> Sherman
>>>

>> Yahoo mail was hacked several weeks ago. Did you follow the directions
>> to correct your account?
>
> My ymail.com account is only 21 days old. Is the hack is an issue?
>
> Sherman

I do not know. I do not have anything to do with Yahoo or any form of
Yahoo mail.

I only mentioned it since you were getting some really strange, it
seemed to me, suggestions. As well as many 'try this' suggestions'. I
dislike 'try this' suggestions.

Personally I prefer Gmail (googlemail). In my experience they have a
much better control than Yahoo has. To repeat. *Personal experience*.

This is where the Enail Server flame war starts...   :-)

I wish that i could offer better help.

--

  David