I've stopped receiving mail from fedora users

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Apr 21 21:15:44 UTC 2013

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:09:06 -0700 (PDT)
Sherman Grunewagon <sugarwagon at ymail.com> wrote:

> My ymail.com account is only 21 days old. Is the hack is an issue?

No, but yahoo is.

We (fedoraproject.org) consistently have issues with yahoo mail
servers. They frequently block our mail, defer it or just don't deliver
it.

I would strongly advise you to choose another free email provider.
google or hotmail both seem to do fine, but I am sure there are others.

This is as true today as when Mike wrote it about 3.5 years ago:

http://mmcgrath.livejournal.com/37248.html

kevin