Who? Me?? Attacked???

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:04:08 UTC 2013

Why is this not all automated on the net so there is a global Fedora
database of SELinux AVC's. That intelligently ignores but tallies what is
know to be a fault and highlights any new breaks ?

Oh, and I believe bugzilla is crap and needs replacing with something more
user friendly. It took 4 attempts to make an entry each time loosing what I
had typed and ended up with an incomplete entry in the end.

These two need to be combined. Also we need all error logs at startup to be
beamed into our new "central control centre".

BTW. This is not an April fools joke.