How to configure yum to not check for free inodes?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 13:06:55 UTC 2013

Hi again,

I found out that the issue is within rpm, not yum.
When installing rpm packages with the "--ignoresize" option, rpm
installs fine while otherwise it complains about not enough available
inodes.

What I am looking for is a way to make yum pass "--ignoresize" to rpm
automatically. Is this possible somehow?

Thank you in advance, Clemens