Why is Fedora-19-alpha so extremely slow?

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 20:12:43 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 10:44 -0700, Richard Vickery wrote:
> > I feel the needs to ask a question here: I did a fedup to f19 and
> > didn't
> > have an option to boot into it on grub; ought I have added the a link
> > the new kernel? I went to do this, but none of the files in grub2 look
> > like
> > the "splash-page" on boot, and I'm still on the "stable" - or
> > non-alpha -
> > kernel.
>
> Why do you keep asking about F19 on the wrong list?
>
> poc
>
> --
>
> Because I, like many other general, non-tech users out here on the
internet who don't understand the lists, am ignorant. This is why I
continue asking on the wrong list. If you want to be more helpful, it might
be possible to take this question and post it to the correct list.

Frankly, I don't exactly know where this exact list is, and not being on
that list, it is impossible both to get a reply AND to get mail that I
replied to, such as I did here. I know how governments, courts,
legislation, and such things work, not mailing lists. Do I not have to be
on this other list in order to ask something from other's on said list, let
alone get a reply?